Amenity Wellness is managed by AW Point s.r.o., Company ID: 27759032. At AW Point, we care about protecting personal data in compliance with applicable and effective legislation. As of 25 May 2018, this legislation includes in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, abbreviated as GDPR), supplemented in the Czech Republic by an accompanying Act on personal data processing.
What data do we collect?
We need to know your first name, surname, residential address, period of stay, your ID card number or passport number (necessary for registration in the Logbook pursuant to the binding Decree No. 6/2016, dated 01 August 2016, on local accommodation capacity fees) in order to provide accommodation. For foreigners, there is an obligation to record the personal data pursuant to Section 101 of Act No. 326/1999 Coll. on the residence of foreign nationals in the Czech Republic. Furthermore, we need to know your e-mail address and telephone number in order to communicate with you regarding the provision of accommodation and for providing wellness services.
The personal data provided with your consent is considered as strictly confidential. It is fully secured against misuse and is not transferred to any other person, international companies or to any third country.
We will keep your personal data for a period of 6 years.
Every client has the right to withdraw his/her consent for the processing of personal data at any time, the right for rectification or erasure, and/or the right to restrict the processing, and the right to object to the processing if he/she believes that the processing of personal data is in breach of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The terms and conditions for securing personal data
- AW Point declares that it has adopted all suitable technical and organizational measures to secure the personal data.
- AW Point has adopted technical measures to secure the data storage(s) and the storage(s) of personal data in paper form.
- AW Point declares that only individuals authorized by AW Point have access to personal data.
Consent forms for information storage
- Consent for the processing of personal data
- Consent for the sending of news by e-mail
Ing. Radek Dlabaja
– Managing Director of the Company